Saturday, July 7, 2007

Oh, Canada!


It's about time that I actually posted something on my blog that I created 6 months ago. I haven't decided yet if it is easier to facebook or blog. Maybe I'll try both.
I just found this picture of my Uncle Stan and Auntie Maxine on one of their blogs. They are holding their 2 grandkids. I wanted everyone to see how beautiful Saskatchewan was on our trip. For those who have followed the story, Uncle Stan is back at farming again after surviving flesh-eating bacteria last summer-I believe they are in his canola field. Praise God that he is here to enjoy his grandkids and is doing well!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I didn't know you had a blog! You'll have to make a 101 list of your own now! I really like your layout....I'm trying to figure out how to change mine. So how's "?" doing!? :) I really like the pictures of the crib!